831 Hours - British English Speech Data by Mobile Phone
- 1651 people
- quiet indoor
- 16 kHz, 16 bit, wav
Datatang has passed the certification of ISO27001 Information Security Management System and ISO9001 Quality Management System.
831 Hours–Mobile Telephony British English Speech Data, which is recorded by 1651 native British speakers. The recording contents cover many categories such as generic, interactive, in-car and smart home. The texts are manually proofreaded to ensure a high accuracy rate. The database matchs the Android system and IOS.
- 16kHz, 16bit, uncompressed wav, mono channel
- Recording Environment
- quiet indoor environment, low background noise, without echo
- Recording content (read speech)
- generic category; human-machine interaction category; smart home command and control category; in-car command and control category; numbers;
- 1,651 speakers totally, with 43% male and 57% female; and 51% speakers of all are in the age group of 13-25,41% speakers of all are in the age group of 26-45, 8% speakers of all are in the age group of 46-70;
- Android mobile phone, iPhone
- British English
- Application scenarios
- speech recognition; voiceprint recognition.
seventy-four thousand nine hundred sixty-nine
can the smart camera be turned off?
Start intelligent air conditioning mode
I lied and I'm not sick either! Just stay behind the curtain!
How is skilled at pronounced in American English?