831 Hours-Mobile Telephony British English Speech Data
- 2,000 people
- quiet indoor
- 16 kHz, 16 bit, wav
Datatang has passed the certification of ISO27001 Information Security Management System and ISO9001 Quality Management System.
831 Hours–Mobile Telephony British English Speech Data, which is recorded by 1606 native British speakers. The recording contents cover many categories such as generic, interactive, in-car and smart home. The texts are manually proofreaded to ensure a high accuracy rate. The database matchs the Android system and IOS.
- 16kHz, 16bit, mono channel ,WAV
- Recording Environment
- moderately quiet indoor ,echoless
- Recording text
- generic command and control category; human-machine interaction category; smart home command and control category; in-car command and control category; numbers.
- 1,606 speakers totally, with 44% males and 56% females; and 51% speakers of all are in the age group of 18-25, 41% speakers of all are in the age group of 26-45, 8% speakers of all are in the age group of 46-60.
- Android mobile phone, iPhone
- British English
- Application scenarios
- speech recognition; machine translation; voiceprint recognition.
The first is to shape the eastern part of the highway network.
What is the most popular ~TV show today?
Can you make the dress down for her young sister?
Help me move the mirror up
I want to hear popular hip-hop music.