535 Hours - German Speaking English Speech Data by Mobile Phone
Datatang has passed the certification of ISO27001 Information Security Management System and ISO9001 Quality Management System.
1162 native German speakers recorded with authentic accent. The recorded script is designed by linguists and covers a wide domain of topics including generic command and control category; human-machine interaction category; smart home command and control category; in-car command and control category. The text is manually proofread to ensure high accuracy. It matches with main Android system phones and iPhone. The data set can be applied for automatic speech recognition, voiceprint recognition model training, construction of corpus for machine translation and algorithm research.
- 16kHz, 16bit, uncompressed wav, mono channel
- Recording Environment
- quiet indoor environment, low background noise, without echo
- Recording content (read speech)
- generic category; human-machine interaction category; smart home command and control category; in-car command and control category; numbers
- 1,162 speakers totally, with 48% males and 52% females; and 61% speakers of all are in the age group of 18-25,35% speakers of all are in the age group of 26-45, 4% speakers of all are in the age group of 46-60
- Android mobile phone, iPhone
- Application Scene
- speech recognition; voiceprint recognition
Ive noticed how formal you are when you talk to people
Switch on the wipers
What is the most recommended dish at Lighthouse?
July sixth, nineteen sixty
I love that song so much, play it again