1,800 Hours - German Speech Data by Mobile Phone
- 1,800 hours
- 3,600 German speakers
- balanced in gender and age
Datatang has passed the certification of ISO27001 Information Security Management System and ISO9001 Quality Management System.
German audio data captured by mobile phone, 1,800 hours in total, recorded by 3,600 German native speakers. The recorded text is designed by linguistic experts, covering generic, interactive, on-board, home and other categories. The text has been proofread manually with high accuracy; this data can be used for automatic speech recognition, machine translation, and voiceprint recognition.
- 16kHz, 16bit, uncompressed wav, mono channel
- Recording Environment
- quiet indoor environment, low background noise, without echo
- Recording content (read speech)
- generic category; human-machine interaction category; smart home command and control category; in-car command and control category; numbers
- 3,600 speakers totally, with male and female accounting within ±5% of the half; and 60% speakers of all are in the age group of 18-25,35% speakers of all are in the age group of 26-45, 5% speakers of all are in the age group of 46-60, with a floating rate of 5%;
- Android mobile phone, iPhone
- Application Scene
- speech recognition; voiceprint recognition
Spiele ein Lied von einem anderen Sänger.
Nein, er ist derjenige, der es als erster diagnostizierte.
der fünfzehnte der Februar zweitausendeins
Wo kann man in Botsuana wandern gehen?
Wo kann ich mir in Neuseeland Autos mieten?