203 People-Mandarin with Accent in Noisy Environment Speech Data by Mobile phone _R
- 203 Chinese speakers
- 88 hours
- covering major dialect regions
Datatang has passed the certification of ISO27001 Information Security Management System and ISO9001 Quality Management System.
Spoken Mandarin audio data under noisy environment captured by mobile phone, it is recorded by 203 speakers from all over China, covering all major dialect regions; and a variety of noise scenes such as subways, supermarkets, restaurants, etc., more suitable for real application scenes; it can be used for automatic speech recognition, machine translation, and voiceprint recognition.
- 16kHz, 16bit, wav, mono channel
- Recording environment
- noisy, including subway, market, restaurant, street, airport, etc.
- Recording content
- commonly used sentences, letter
- 203 people; 43% females; 49% speakers are among 21-30 years old; speakers are from 11 provinces including Henan, Shaanxi, Hunan, Sichuan, etc.
- cellphone; android : IOS = 2:1
- mandarin (no heavy accent)
- Application scenario
- speech recognition, machine translation, voiceprint recognition